Monday, September 25, 2006


This picture was done by Antony Zboralski (for his talk in HackInTheBox 2006.

The people at HITBSec2006 were kind enough to provide Live webcast ;)

I heard the second day's keynote and some talks which interested me in the 2 day conference.

VML Exploit from milw0rm receives a lot of attention as vendor patch hasn't come up yet

The unofficial patch from ZERT is the temporary solution, and I think that team consists of the most elite and respected researchers in security industry.

That's all I got in stock now, actually I have been staying away from my box for a while now ... Since I thought life has more to give / take except this machine ;)

Update: Official patch released out of the microsoft patch cycle, available at update website.

Cheers

No comments: